This month the Legal & General Mortgage Club has announced the winners of its annual awards.
The awards – which recognise excellence over the last 12 months and are voted for by the L&G Mortgage Club brokers and lenders – were handed out at the Guildhall in central London.
The winning lenders were:
· Best Overall Lender – Santander for Intermediaries
· Best Lender for Large Loans – Halifax Intermediaries
· Best Lender for Buy to Let – BM Solutions
· Best Lender for Service – Santander for Intermediaries
· Best Specialist Lender – Precise Mortgages
· Best Lender for New Build – Halifax Intermediaries
· Best Lender for Partnership with Mortgage Club – Virgin Money
· Amanda Fenner from Santander for Intermediaries was named Business Development Manager of the Year.
The winners of the broker awards who are members of the Legal & General Mortgage Club were:
· Best Broker Firm for Buy to Let- London & Country Mortgages Ltd
· Best Broker Firm for New Build- Mortgage Advice Bureau/ JAM
· Best Broker Firm for Large Loans- Alexander Hall Associates Limited
· Best Medium Sized Firm for Overall Quality- Andrews Estate Agents Ltd
· Best Large Firm for Overall Quality- First Mortgage Direct Ltd
· Best Overall Protection & GI Broker- Stonebridge Mortgage Solutions
· Best Overall Mortgage Broker- Mortgage Advice Bureau
“The Mortgage Club Awards continue to showcase the strength and support of our loyal members and lenders,” said Jeremy Duncombe, director of the Legal & General Mortgage Club.
“Our Partners continue to demonstrate their expertise and resilience in a growing and changing market, and it’s great to be able to recognise this at such a prestigious event. Huge congratulations go to all our finalists and especially our winners.”